- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Tajikistan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Dushanbe weather in November 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Dushanbe, Tajikistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dushanbe in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Dushanbe in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dushanbe in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dushanbe in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dushanbe in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Dushanbe in November and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dushanbe in November 2020. Select a month to view Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:52||17:25|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:07||17:12|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:23||17:04|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Tajikistan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tajikistan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.