- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Armenia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Yerevan weather in November 2019
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Yerevan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Yerevan in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Yerevan in November, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yerevan in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yerevan in November - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yerevan in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Yerevan in November and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yerevan in November 2019. Select a month to view Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:31||18:00|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:47||17:46|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||08:03||17:37|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Armenia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.