- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Abuja weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Nigeria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Nigeria
The October weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Abuja in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in October - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Abuja in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Abuja in October and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abuja in October 2021. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:18||18:21|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:18||18:13|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:19||18:08|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.