- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Abuja weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nigeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 216216 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Nigeria
The July weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Abuja in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Abuja in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Abuja in July and the average monthly rainfall is 216mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abuja in July 2022. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:15||18:53|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:18||18:54|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:21||18:52|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.