- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Abuja weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nigeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Nigeria
The April weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Abuja in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Abuja in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Abuja in April and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abuja in April 2022. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:28||18:40|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:20||18:40|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:14||18:41|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.