- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Abuja weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Nigeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Nigeria
The March weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Abuja in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abuja in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Abuja in March and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abuja in March 2021. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:44||18:41|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:36||18:41|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:28||18:40|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.