- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Abuja weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nigeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Nigeria
The March weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Abuja in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abuja in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Abuja in March and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abuja in March 2022. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:44||18:41|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:37||18:41|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:28||18:40|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.