- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Manchester weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Manchester, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Manchester in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Manchester in November, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manchester in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manchester in November - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manchester in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Manchester in November and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Manchester sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manchester in November 2020. Select a month to view Manchester sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:21||16:37|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:39||16:22|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:57||16:12|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in New Hampshire in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.