- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Kathmandu weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Nepal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Kathmandu, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Nepal
How hot is it in Kathmandu in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kathmandu in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kathmandu in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kathmandu in October - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kathmandu in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kathmandu in October and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kathmandu in October 2020. Select a month to view Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:57||17:50|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:05||17:34|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:14||17:20|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Nepal in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.