- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Kathmandu weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nepal with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Nepal
The March weather guide for Kathmandu, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kathmandu in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Kathmandu in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kathmandu in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kathmandu in March - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kathmandu in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kathmandu in March and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kathmandu in March 2022. Select a month to view Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:29||18:04|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:13||18:13|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:56||18:21|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Nepal
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.