- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Kathmandu weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nepal with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Nepal
The December weather guide for Kathmandu, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kathmandu in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Kathmandu in December, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kathmandu in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kathmandu in December - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kathmandu in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kathmandu in December and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kathmandu in December 2021. Select a month to view Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:37||17:08|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:47||17:11|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:54||17:19|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.