- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Windhoek weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Namibia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Namibia
The August weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Windhoek in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Windhoek in August, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Windhoek in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Windhoek in August - that's 94% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Windhoek in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Windhoek in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Windhoek in August 2021. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:25||18:31|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:15||18:37|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:03||18:41|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.