- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Windhoek weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Namibia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Namibia
The April weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Windhoek in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Windhoek in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Windhoek in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Windhoek in April - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Windhoek in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Windhoek in April and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Windhoek in April 2021. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:00||18:51|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:05||18:38|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:10||18:27|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.