- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Windhoek weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Namibia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Namibia
The April weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Windhoek in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Windhoek in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Windhoek in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Windhoek in April - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Windhoek in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Windhoek in April and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Windhoek in April 2022. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:00||18:51|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:04||18:39|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:10||18:27|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.