- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Windhoek weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Namibia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Namibia
The May weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Windhoek in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Windhoek in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Windhoek in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Windhoek in May - that's 91% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Windhoek in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Windhoek in May and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Windhoek in May 2022. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:11||18:27|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:17||18:19|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:24||18:15|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.