- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Windhoek weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Namibia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Namibia
The January weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Windhoek in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Windhoek in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Windhoek in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Windhoek in January - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Windhoek in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Windhoek in January and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Windhoek in January 2022. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:10||19:40|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:21||19:42|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:31||19:39|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.