- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Windhoek weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Namibia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Namibia
The July weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Windhoek in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Windhoek in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Windhoek in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Windhoek in July - that's 94% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Windhoek in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Windhoek in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Windhoek in July 2021. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:32||18:19|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:31||18:25|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:26||18:31|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.