- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Uzbekistan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Tashkent weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Tashkent, Uzbekistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tashkent in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tashkent in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tashkent in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tashkent in May - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tashkent in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Tashkent in May and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tashkent in May 2020. Select a month to view Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:20||19:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:03||19:36|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:53||19:49|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Uzbekistan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Uzbekistan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.