- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Tashkent weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Uzbekistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Uzbekistan
The July weather guide for Tashkent, Uzbekistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tashkent in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Tashkent in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tashkent in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tashkent in July - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tashkent in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tashkent in July and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tashkent in July 2022. Select a month to view Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:53||20:00|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:03||19:54|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:17||19:41|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.