- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Tashkent weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Uzbekistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Uzbekistan
The August weather guide for Tashkent, Uzbekistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tashkent in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Tashkent in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tashkent in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tashkent in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tashkent in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Tashkent in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tashkent in August 2022. Select a month to view Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:18||19:40|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:33||19:21|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:48||18:58|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.