- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Tashkent weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Uzbekistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Uzbekistan
The March weather guide for Tashkent, Uzbekistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tashkent in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Tashkent in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tashkent in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tashkent in March - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tashkent in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Tashkent in March and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tashkent in March 2022. Select a month to view Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:58||18:13|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:34||18:30|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:08||18:47|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.