- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to New Hampshire with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Concord weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Concord, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Concord in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Concord in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Concord in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Concord in May - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Concord in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Concord in May and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Concord sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Concord in May 2020. Select a month to view Concord sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:39||19:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:21||20:05|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:09||20:19|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Hampshire in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.