- Browse available Cosmos tours to New Hampshire
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Concord weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Concord, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Concord sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Concord in May 2020. Select a month to view Concord sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:39||19:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:21||20:05|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:09||20:19|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in New Hampshire
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Hampshire in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.