- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Islamabad weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Islamabad, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Islamabad in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Islamabad in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Islamabad in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Islamabad in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Islamabad in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Islamabad in May and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Islamabad in May 2020. Select a month to view Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:19||18:51|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:06||19:03|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:59||19:13|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Pakistan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pakistan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.