- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Dili weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Dili, East Timor shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dili in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Dili in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dili in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dili in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dili in May?
The average sea temperature around Dili in May is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Dili in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Dili in May and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Dili sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dili in May 2020. Select a month to view Dili sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:41||18:29|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:42||18:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:46||18:25|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in East Timor in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in East Timor in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.