- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Dili weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for East Timor with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for East Timor
The July weather guide for Dili, East Timor shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dili in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Dili in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dili in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dili in July - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dili in July?
The average sea temperature around Dili in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Dili in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Dili in July and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dili sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dili in July 2022. Select a month to view Dili sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:53||18:31|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:54||18:34|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:52||18:36|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.