- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Dili weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for East Timor with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for East Timor
The August weather guide for Dili, East Timor shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dili in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Dili in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dili in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dili in August - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dili in August?
The average sea temperature around Dili in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Dili in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Dili in August and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dili sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dili in August 2022. Select a month to view Dili sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:52||18:36|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:47||18:37|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:40||18:36|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.