- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Dili weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for East Timor with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 173173 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for East Timor
The March weather guide for Dili, East Timor shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dili in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Dili in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dili in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dili in March - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dili in March?
The average sea temperature around Dili in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Dili in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Dili in March and the average monthly rainfall is 173mm.
Dili sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dili in March 2021. Select a month to view Dili sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:42||18:58|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:42||18:51|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:41||18:43|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in East Timor in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in East Timor in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.