- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Dili weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for East Timor with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Dili, East Timor shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for East Timor
How hot is it in Dili in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Dili in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dili in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dili in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dili in February?
The average sea temperature around Dili in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Dili in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Dili in February and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Dili sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dili in February 2021. Select a month to view Dili sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:37||19:05|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:40||19:03|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:42||18:58|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in East Timor in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in East Timor in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.