- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Ottawa weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ottawa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Ottawa in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ottawa in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ottawa in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ottawa in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Ottawa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ottawa in May 2020. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:50||20:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:31||20:28|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:18||20:44|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Ontario in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ontario in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.