- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Ocean City weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for Maryland
The May weather guide for Ocean City, Maryland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ocean City in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Ocean City in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ocean City in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ocean City in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ocean City in May?
The average sea temperature around Ocean City in May is 13°C.
Does it rain in Ocean City in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Ocean City in May and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Ocean City sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ocean City in May 2021. Select a month to view Ocean City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:03||19:52|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:48||20:06|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:39||20:18|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Maryland in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Maryland in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.