- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in New Hampshire
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Wolfeboro weather in March 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Wolfeboro, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Wolfeboro in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Wolfeboro in March, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wolfeboro in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wolfeboro in March - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wolfeboro in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Wolfeboro in March and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Wolfeboro sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wolfeboro in March 2020. Select a month to view Wolfeboro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:20||17:34|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:54||18:53|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:27||19:11|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in New Hampshire in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.