- Find low prices on flights to the Central African Republic
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Bangui weather in March 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bangui in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Bangui in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangui in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangui in March - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bangui in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bangui in March and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangui in March 2020. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:57||17:59|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:51||17:57|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:45||17:54|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Central African Republic in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Central African Republic in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.