- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Bangui weather in March 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bangui weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bangui in March is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 107mm (4.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangui in March 2020. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:57||17:59|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:51||17:57|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:45||17:54|
- Find cheap flights to the Central African Republic with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Central African Republic destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details