- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Bangui weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Central African Republic with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Central African Republic
How hot is it in Bangui in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Bangui in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangui in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangui in March - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bangui in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bangui in March and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangui in March 2021. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||05:57||17:59|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:52||17:57|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:45||17:55|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Central African Republic in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Central African Republic in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.