- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Bangui weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Central African Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for the Central African Republic
The May weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bangui in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bangui in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangui in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangui in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bangui in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bangui in May and the average monthly rainfall is 163mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bangui in May 2022. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:35||17:51|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:33||17:52|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:33||17:54|
- Explore top deals on flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.