- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Bangui weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Central African Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for the Central African Republic
The April weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bangui in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bangui in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangui in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangui in April - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bangui in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Bangui in April and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bangui in April 2022. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:45||17:54|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:39||17:52|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:35||17:51|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.