- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Bangui weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Central African Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 228228 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for the Central African Republic
The August weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bangui in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Bangui in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangui in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangui in August - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bangui in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Bangui in August and the average monthly rainfall is 228mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bangui in August 2022. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:43||18:01|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:42||17:58|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:40||17:52|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.