- Explore the latest holiday offers for Botswana
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Gaborone weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gaborone weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gaborone in March is a hot 31°C (88°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 69% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 56mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaborone in March 2020. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:11||18:46|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:18||18:31|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:25||18:16|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Botswana
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
More Botswana destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details