- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Gaborone weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The April weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gaborone in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Gaborone in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gaborone in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gaborone in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gaborone in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Gaborone in April and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gaborone in April 2022. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:25||18:15|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:31||18:02|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:38||17:49|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.