- Explore Red Carnation Hotels across Europe, Africa & Florida
- Including London, Edinburgh, Ireland & Guernsey
- Plus South Africa & Xigera Safari Lodge in Botswana
Gaborone weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The January weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gaborone in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Gaborone in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gaborone in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gaborone in January - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gaborone in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Gaborone in January and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gaborone in January 2022. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:31||19:09|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:42||19:10|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:53||19:06|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.