- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Gaborone weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The July weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gaborone in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Gaborone in July, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gaborone in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gaborone in July - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Gaborone in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Gaborone in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gaborone in July 2021. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:01||17:39|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:00||17:45|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:54||17:52|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.