- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Gaborone weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The December weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gaborone in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Gaborone in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gaborone in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gaborone in December - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gaborone in December?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Gaborone in December and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gaborone in December 2021. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:19||18:52|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:22||19:02|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:30||19:09|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.