- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Sarajevo weather in March 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sarajevo weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sarajevo in March is a cool 8°C (46°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 34% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 69mm (2.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarajevo in March 2020. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:23||17:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:56||17:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:29||19:12|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Bosnia and Herzegovina destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details