- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Sarajevo weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The March weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sarajevo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Sarajevo in March, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sarajevo in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sarajevo in March - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sarajevo in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sarajevo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarajevo in March 2021. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:23||17:35|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:57||17:54|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:29||19:12|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bosnia & Herzegovina
Where is warm in Bosnia & Herzegovina in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia & Herzegovina in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.