- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Sarajevo weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The November weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sarajevo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Sarajevo in November, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sarajevo in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sarajevo in November - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sarajevo in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sarajevo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sarajevo in November 2021. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:23||16:37|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:41||16:20|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:59||16:10|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.