- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Sarajevo weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The August weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sarajevo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Sarajevo in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sarajevo in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sarajevo in August - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sarajevo in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Sarajevo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sarajevo in August 2022. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:35||20:10|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:51||19:49|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:08||19:24|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.