- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Nairobi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 7070°F max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 5050°F min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 0.90.9 inches of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The July weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 70°F in Nairobi in July, falling to 50°F at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in July - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Nairobi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0.9 inches.
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nairobi in July 2021. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:35||18:38|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:37||18:40|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:37||18:41|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.