- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Colebrook weather in June 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Colebrook, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Colebrook in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Colebrook in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Colebrook in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Colebrook in June - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Colebrook in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Colebrook in June and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Colebrook sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Colebrook in June 2020. Select a month to view Colebrook sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:03||20:26|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:59||20:34|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:03||20:36|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Hampshire in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.