- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Dushanbe weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Dushanbe, Tajikistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dushanbe in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Dushanbe in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dushanbe in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dushanbe in June - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dushanbe in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Dushanbe in June and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dushanbe in June 2020. Select a month to view Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:02||19:44|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:00||19:51|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:04||19:53|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Tajikistan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Tajikistan in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tajikistan in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.