- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Longyearbyen weather in June 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 2424 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Longyearbyen, Svalbard shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Longyearbyen weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Longyearbyen in June is a cold 3°C (37°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 29% of the 24 hours of daylight.
Expect 18mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Longyearbyen in June is -2°C (28°F).
Longyearbyen sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Longyearbyen in June 2020. Select a month to view Longyearbyen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||Daylight all day|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||Daylight all day|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||Daylight all day|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Svalbard destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details