- Save on holidays to Israel with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Israel
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Dead Sea weather in June 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dead Sea weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dead Sea in June is a hot 34°C (93°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 91% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dead Sea in June 2020. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:34||19:39|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:33||19:45|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:37||19:47|
- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
More Israel destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details