- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Dead Sea weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Israel with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Israel
The May weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dead Sea in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Dead Sea in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dead Sea in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dead Sea in May - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dead Sea in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Dead Sea in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dead Sea in May 2022. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:54||19:18|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:42||19:28|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:35||19:38|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.