- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Dead Sea weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Israel with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Israel
The March weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dead Sea in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Dead Sea in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dead Sea in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dead Sea in March - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dead Sea in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Dead Sea in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dead Sea in March 2022. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:06||17:36|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:48||17:47|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:29||18:57|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.